Class 1 Logging Environmental Octave Band Sound Level Meter
For Occupational Noise:
– Simultaneous measurements of all workplace noise parameters
– Standard set-ups for workplace noise legislation
– Measures parameters for hearing protection by the SNR, HML or Octave band method
– Analyze time history of noise levels
– Optional high range microphone up to 165dB
Easy To Measure and Record
The CEL-63x Series is designed to make measurements as simple as possible and displayed as simply or as comprehensively as you require – all parameters are stored so you can view as your requirements demand.
Simple to Calibrate
Simply calibrate the CEL-63x in the field with the CEL-120 calibrator with date and times stored for compliance to legislation.
Average, Peak and Octave Band Measurements are performed simultaneously so no need for multiple measurements. All are displayed graphically on the full color display. There is even an option to record voice notes to trace the run.
For Environmental Noise
– Simultaneous broadband and frequency measurement
– Data Markers
– Back erase function
– Real-time frequency analysis
– Single Measurement Range
– Triggered event capture
- IEC61672: 2002 Class 1 and 2, ANSI S1.4: Type 1 and 2 (1983)
- Filters: IEC61260: Class 0, ANSI S1.43: (1996)
- Note: IEC61672 replaces 2 obsolete standards, IEC60651 and IEC60804
Measurement range 20-140dB RMS (143.3dB peak) Total Noise floor 25dB(A) Class 2 Time weightings Fast, Slow and Impulse simultaneously Frequency weightings A, C and Z (un-weighted) simultaneously Frequency bands N/A Amplitude weighting (Q) 3, 4 and 5 simultaneously
CEL Casella prides itself on providing precision instrumentation since 1799, supplying eminent figures including David Livingstone and Charles Darwin with instrumentation for their exploration and scientific work.
As you would imagine, CEL Casella has changed significantly over these 200 plus years but remains perfectly placed to offer reliable, trust worthy and credible solutions for Occupational and Environmental monitoring of noise and dust, with over 40 years of innovation in noise and 60 years in dust measurement.
CEL Casella has lots of achievements to be proud of. Here are a few:
- 1830 Supplies Charles Darwin with Meteorological Instrumentation
- 1861 Patents the Mercury Thermometer
- 1961 Develops the first personal air sampling pump
- 1971 Develops the world’s first electronic digital integrating noise meters
- 1993 Launches the world’s first hand held, battery powered real time noise analyser
- 2006 Produces the world’s first advanced all-digital, badge style noise dosimeter
- 2008 Launches the world’s smallest colour screen real time noise analyser (63x)
- 2009 Launches the world’s first M1 rated Intrinsically Safe pump for mines (TUFF)
- 2012 Launches the Microdust Pro with the widest measurement range in the industry
- 2013 Launches the STORM Guardian the first fully integrated rainfall detection system
CEL Casella’s aim is to enhance the long term health and quality of life for workers in high risk occupational sectors and to monitor the impact on the environment through innovative technology, easy to use products and expertise that can be trusted.
Offices in China, India and the USA, as well as a host of global distributors, provide both service and support to those searching out solutions for risk reduction.
Delivery & Collection Information
We use next day couriers to deliver all our test instruments. That means it doesn’t matter if you’re 2 or 200 miles away, we can have the test equipment you need, delivered first thing, next day.
When you have finished with the test equipment we can arrange for the same courier to collect it from you.
We also offer a same day delivery service for when you really need the test equipment urgently.