The Airflow PVM620 is a rugged, compact, comprehensive Micromanometer that measures pressure, and calculates velocity and volumetric flow rate. It can be used with Pitot tubes to measure velocity and then calculate flow rates with user–input duct size and shape.
Premium features make it ideal for HVAC commissioning and troubleshooting, environmental safeguards, process control and system balancing. Features and Benefits
* Measures differential and static pressure from –1245 to +3735 Pa * Calculates and displays velocity when using a Pitot tube * Calculates volumetric flow rate in duct from velocity and user-input duct size and shape * Records data points in duct traverse using sampling function * Data logs up to 12,700 samples and 100 test IDs with time and date stamp * Includes LogDat2 downloading software
- Measures differential and static pressure from –3735 to +3735 Pa
- Calculates and displays velocity when using a Pitot tube
- Calculates volumetric flow rate in duct from velocity and user-input duct size and shape
- Records data points in duct traverse using sampling function
- Data logs up to 12,700 samples and 100 test IDs with time and date stamp
ABOUT TSI Airflow
TSI Inc. serves a global market by investigating, identifying and solving measurement problems. As an industry leader in the design and production of precision measurement instruments, TSI partners with research institutions and customers around the world to set the standard for measurements relating to aerosol science, air flow, chemical analysis, indoor air quality, fluid dynamics, biohazard detection, and even scrap metal sorting and plastics identification. With headquarters based in the U.S. and field offices throughout Europe and Asia, TSI has established a worldwide presence in the markets we serve. Every day, our dedicated employees turn research into reality.
Delivery & Collection Information
We use next day couriers to deliver all our test instruments. That means it doesn’t matter if you’re 2 or 200 miles away, we can have the test equipment you need, delivered first thing, next day.
When you have finished with the test equipment we can arrange for the same courier to collect it from you.
We also offer a same day delivery service for when you really need the test equipment urgently.