Extech HD500 – Temperature & Humidity Meter
The Extech HD500 for hire is a combination humidity meter, Type K thermometer, and an InfraRed thermometer. Features
Built-in InfraRed thermometer is used for non-contact surface temperature measurements up to 932F (500C) with a 30:1 distance to target ratio Type K thermometer is great for measuring contact temperatures up to 2501F (1372C) This digital psychrometer displays air moisture content without slinging
- Built-in InfraRed Thermometer for non-contact temperature measurement to 932°F (500°C)
- IR Thermometer: 30:1 distance to target ratio
- Type K Thermometer for contact temperature measurement to 2501°F (1372°C)
- Large triple LCD backlit display
- 2% RH accuracy
- Min/Max, Data hold and Auto power off functions
- Calibration Certificate
• Incorporated in 1970
• Acquired by FLIR Systems in November 2007
• Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, USA
• Selling globally through distribution, Extech is the go-to source for:
• 15 categories of test and measurement instruments
• Thermal imaging cameras
• Portable printers
• Employs over 100 personnel worldwide
• International design, manufacturing and warehousing facilities located in Taiwan, Hong Kong
• ISO 9001:2008 certified by TUV
• Known for the Extech Advantage™: Innovation, Selection, and Support
Incorporated in 1970, Extech Instruments is based in Nashua, New Hampshire USA, just north-west of Boston. Recognized for the breadth and depth of its Test & Measurement offering and strong distribution network, Extech was acquired by FLIR Systemsin November 2007. Extech Instruments’ high-value, handheld test instruments and FLIR-branded infrared thermal imager are sold through a network of national catalog houses, regional stocking distributors, internet, and international master distributors. The company has become one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of test equipment and portable printers and the Extech Instruments brand is regarded in many industries as the brand of choice. ISO 9001:2008 certified by TUV, Extech’s enviable reputation is built on innovative products that offer unique and patented designs with features, functions and reliability at an affordable price.
Test & Measurement Instruments
The Extech Instruments Division is a manufacturer and supplier of 15 major product categories of technically advanced, portable meters including multimeters, clamp meters, electrical testers, and environmental meters for the measurement of light, sound, temperature, humidity, airflow, RPMs, and water quality. The company has a strong presence in the electrical, HVACR, construction, manufacturing, plant/MRO, process and automation, environmental, electronics/testing, and field service/maintenance sectors worldwide.
Delivery & Collection Information
We use next day couriers to deliver all our test instruments. That means it doesn’t matter if you’re 2 or 200 miles away, we can have the test equipment you need, delivered first thing, next day.
When you have finished with the test equipment we can arrange for the same courier to collect it from you.
We also offer a same day delivery service for when you really need the test equipment urgently.