Fluke 715 – Volt/mA Calibrator
The Fluke 715 Volt/ mA Calibrator for hire delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability. Offered in the rugged Fluke 80 Series DMM package, the calibrator is compact, lightweight, and easy to carry. With a push button interface similar to the multifunction Fluke 740 Series Documenting Process Calibrators, the 715 is easy to use. It is EMI tolerant, dust and splash resistant, and features a removable battery door for quick battery changes.
- Measure loop current (0-20 mA, 4-20 mA) signals with very high accuracy of 0.015% and 1 mA resolution
- Measure voltage output process signals from PLCs, transmitters
- Source or simulate 24 mA loop current
- Source voltage to 100 mV or 10V
- 24V loop supply with simultaneous current measurement
- Enhanced voltage and current measure and source accuracy
- Improved battery life
- 250 ohm HART resistor with loop power
- Holster features test lead storage
- Compatible with toolpack magnetic hanging system
- Step and linear ramp output function
- Configurable zero and span settings
- Calibration Certificate
Fluke United Kingdom is a subsidiary of Fluke Corporation in Everett, Washington.
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, metrologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals — people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality.
Delivery & Collection Information
We use next day couriers to deliver all our test instruments. That means it doesn’t matter if you’re 2 or 200 miles away, we can have the test equipment you need, delivered first thing, next day.
When you have finished with the test equipment we can arrange for the same courier to collect it from you.
We also offer a same day delivery service for when you really need the test equipment urgently.