Fluke 707ex Loop Calibrator IS
707Ex ATEX Loop Calibrator for Hire
Designed for one handed use Simultaneous mA and % readout Push Button with 25% steps for fast linearity checks 0-100% span check Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp and step ramp provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests Internal loop supply to power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a multimeter 0-20mA or 4-20mA default start up modes Output adjustment dial with 1mA and 100mA resolution Compatible with HART® communicators
- Large display and simple, quick-click interface for easy one-handed operation.
- Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- mA accuracy of 0.015%, superior to other loop calibrators in this price range.
- 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate and measure.
- Push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks.
- 0-100% “span check” for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
- 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM.
- Measures V dc to 28 V.
- Single 9V battery that is easily changed without braking calibration seal
- 0 – 20 mA or 4 – 20 mA default start up modes.
- Innovative output adjustment dial with 1 µA and 100 resolution.
- HART ™ mode connects 250 Ω resistor in series with 24 V loop for compatibility with HART communicators.
- Calibration Certificate
Fluke United Kingdom is a subsidiary of Fluke Corporation in Everett, Washington.
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, metrologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals — people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality.
Delivery & Collection Information
We use next day couriers to deliver all our test instruments. That means it doesn’t matter if you’re 2 or 200 miles away, we can have the test equipment you need, delivered first thing, next day.
When you have finished with the test equipment we can arrange for the same courier to collect it from you.
We also offer a same day delivery service for when you really need the test equipment urgently.