TSI Qtrak 7575 7565 – IAQ
The Q-Trak features a menu-driven user interface for easy operation. On-screen prompts and step-by-step instructions guide the user through operation and field calibration. The Q-Trak also features an ergonomic, overmolded case design and a keypad lockout to prevent tampering during unattended use.
The Q-Trak monitor’s state-of-the-art sensors and large, easy-to-read graphics allow real-time, simultaneous display of CO2 temperature, relative humidity, and CO.
Expanded data logging capacity and the inclusion of TrakPro Data Analysis Software provides the capabilities to work more effectively and efficiently. The Q-Trak can store up to 38.9 days of data collected at one-minute log intervals. The stored data can be recalled, reviewed on screen, and downloaded for easy reporting. TrakPro helps you to generate professional graphs for your reports. Features and Benefits
* Measures CO2, temperature, humidity, and CO * Calculates dew point, wet bulb and percent outside air * Displays up to 5 measurements simultaneously * One instrument with multiple plug-in probe options * User-selectable logging intervals and start/stop times * Store up to 38.9 days of data collected at one-minute log intervals * TrakPro™ software provided for data logging, analysis and documenting results * Perform single-point tests for quick building surveys
- Measures CO2, temperature, humidity, and CO
- Calculates dew point, wet bulb and percent outside air
- Displays up to 5 measurements simultaneously
- One instrument with multiple plug-in probe options
- User-selectable logging intervals and start/stop times
- Store up to 38.9 days of data collected at one-minute log intervals
- TrakPro™ software provided for data logging, analysis and documenting results
- Perform single-point tests for quick building surveys
TSI Inc. serves a global market by investigating, identifying and solving measurement problems. As an industry leader in the design and production of precision measurement instruments, TSI partners with research institutions and customers around the world to set the standard for measurements relating to aerosol science, air flow, chemical analysis, indoor air quality, fluid dynamics, biohazard detection, and even scrap metal sorting and plastics identification. With headquarters based in the U.S. and field offices throughout Europe and Asia, TSI has established a worldwide presence in the markets we serve. Every day, our dedicated employees turn research into reality.
A GLOBAL NETWORK OF EXPERTS
TSI has a worldwide presence with over 500 dedicated employees working in facilities in North America, Europe and Asia. Our corporate sales and service offices (St. Paul, Minnesota, USA; Aachen, Germany; High Wycombe, United Kingdom; Beijing, China; Shanghai, China; Singapore, and Bangalore, India) provide regional customer support. We also maintain a network of knowledgeable manufacturers’ representatives and distributors to provide local support worldwide.
TSI has three wholly owned subsidiaries:
DICKEY-john® Corporation (Auburn, Illinois), a manufacturer of specialized instrumentation used in public works and agriculture.
Environmental Systems Corporation (Knoxville, Tennessee), a leading supplier of products and services for outdoor environmental monitoring.
Tekran® Instruments Corporation (Knoxville, Tennessee), a premier supplier of ambient mercury monitoring technology.
Our facilities total more than 425,000 square feet of space devoted to product development, manufacturing and customer support.
A RECORD OF INNOVATION
TSI researchers and engineers have been granted more than 50 patents and have a proven record of developing instruments that are the first, the only, and the best of their kind. Participation in societies and standards committees has long been a TSI priority. Our engineers have chaired or sat on a variety of committees, with involvement in such organizations as ASHRAE, ANSI, AIHA and AAAR*.
Delivery & Collection Information
We use next day couriers to deliver all our test instruments. That means it doesn’t matter if you’re 2 or 200 miles away, we can have the test equipment you need, delivered first thing, next day.
When you have finished with the test equipment we can arrange for the same courier to collect it from you.
We also offer a same day delivery service for when you really need the test equipment urgently.